Food {A Talk Against Hunger}



Hi Everybody,

Today I’m not going to talk about any food recipe. Instead I am going to talk about people who are suffering from hunger and food insecurity.

Did you know? 925 million people will not get enough to eat this year Yes, hunger and starvation in the world is Real!
I believe No one deserves to go without food. NO ONE! And the more I’ve learned about these realities the more I’ve got inspired to take my own action to help end malnutrition.



Quite some time ago I joined the World Food Programme --the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide-- and I became A Blogger Against Hunger. That’s why I have a widget on my blog saying; I Blog Against Hunger. 


 
Please join me in supporting this cause, by sharing this with your readers! Visit WFP.org to learn more about how to join. And become A Blogger Against Hunger.

 

Thank you and I Hope everybody is doing well!

13 comments

  1. Una gran iniciativa, Aldy. ¡Ya tengo mi badge!

    Muchas gracias por recordárnoslo.

    Besos,
    Nik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si, Aldy, es preocupante y desgarrador que haya personas que sufran hambre.
    Una gran iniciativa, entraré a ese link para enterarme más y poder unirme
    un beso
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excelente propuesta ! Ya me inscribo !!
    (Envidio el sol de tus fotos...no me podrias mandar un poquito?)
    Besitos,
    Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it' a fantastic way to get involved and support this 'Great Cause'. Fabulous Idea!

    I Love your Blog!!! ( great pic)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great cause! This is such a sad situation...

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for highlighting this cause. I'm on way to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful post and cause! It's important to remember and reach out to those less fortunate than us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those figures are indeed quite shocking. Thanks for blogging about this and giving us the links to help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful post with an important message. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for highlighting this information...I have been looking for additional recourses for bloggers fighting hunger.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Everybody, I really appreciated all your support!

    Aldy.


    Gracias por la ayuda. De verdad lo aprecio un monton!


    Aldy,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Aldy! I adore polenta and this looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So refined, healthy and delicious! I'd love to eat such a meal now...

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete